2018 Term Dates
- 1st Term*: 29th January to 29th March
- 2nd Term: 16th April to 29th June
- 3rd Term: 16th July to 21st September
- 4th Term: 8th October to 21st December
* Foundation Students have a modified timetable during 1st Term.
BSPS bell times:
- 8.50am – Music: enter classrooms from yard
- 9.00am – Bell: Learning Session 1
- 10.00am – Bell: Learning Session 2
- 10.55am – Supervised eating time before recess (5 minutes)
- 11.00am – Bell: Recess
- 11.28am – Music: students to line up from yard
- 11.30am – Bell: Learning Session 3
- 12:30pm – Bell: Supervised Lunch eating time (10 mins)
- 12:40pm – Bell: Lunch Play
- 1:08pm – Music: students to move to line from yard
- 1.10pm – Bell: Learning Session 4
- 2:10pm – Bell: Afternoon Recess
- 2:28pm – Music: students to move to line from yard
- 2.30pm – Bell: Learning Session 5
- 3.30pm – Bell: End of day – students dismissed
Every Day Counts
We all want our students to get a great education, and the building blocks for a great education begin with students coming to school each and every day.
Missing school can have a major impact on a child’s future – a student missing one day a fortnight will miss four full weeks by the end of the year. By Year 10 they’ll have missed more than a year of school.
There is no safe number of days for missing school – each day a student misses puts them behind, and can affect their educational outcomes. If you are having attendance issues with your child please let your classroom teacher know so can work together to get your child to school every day.
For more information read the ‘Every Day Counts’ flyer published by DET .