2017 Term Dates
- 1st Term*: 31st February to 31st March
- 2nd Term: 18th April to 30th June
- 3rd Term: 17th July to 22nd September
- 4th Term: 9th October to 22nd December
* Foundation Students have a modified timetable during 1st Term.
BSPS bell times:
- 8.50am – Music: enter classrooms from yard
- 9.00am – Bell: lessons commence
- 10.50am – Bell: eating time recess (10 mins)
- 11.00am – Bell: recess (28 mins)
- 11.28am – Music: students to line up from yard
- 11.30am – Bell: lessons recommence
- 1.30pm – Bell: eating time (10 mins) lunch
- 1.40pm – Bell: lunch (48 mins)
- 2.28pm – Music: students to move to line from yard
- 2.30pm – Bell: lessons recommence
- 3.30pm – Bell: students dismissed
Every Day Counts
We all want our students to get a great education, and the building blocks for a great education begin with students coming to school each and every day.
Missing school can have a major impact on a child’s future – a student missing one day a fortnight will miss four full weeks by the end of the year. By Year 10 they’ll have missed more than a year of school.
There is no safe number of days for missing school – each day a student misses puts them behind, and can affect their educational outcomes. If you are having attendance issues with your child please let your classroom teacher know so can work together to get your child to school every day.
For more information read the ‘Every Day Counts’ flyer published by DET .